Skip to product information
1 of 1

Foxcroft Wine Co.

NC- 2-Pack: Champagne Minière F&R "Influence"

NC- 2-Pack: Champagne Minière F&R "Influence"

Regular price $150.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $150.00 USD
Sale Sold out

The Minière Influence showcases a blend of 30% Pinot Noir, 40% Meunier, 15% Chardonnay, and a careful addition of 15% reserve wines, offering a balanced and complex flavor profile. Vinification involves a meticulous process, with 30% of the blend aged in barrels for less than four years and the remaining 70% aged over five years, while avoiding malolactic fermentation to preserve freshness and acidity. Following vinification, the wine undergoes aging in the bottle for seven years on lees, imparting depth and richness. With a dosage of 5 grams per liter and disgorging occurring more than six months before tasting, this Champagne epitomizes elegance, refinement, and the artistry of traditional craftsmanship.

“The flagship cuvee of the house is the echo of our terroir and our expertise. The Influence of aging in wood barrels enhances the wines and accompanies them on their long journey… Bold and complex, with a frank attack, the wine reveals citrus aromas and chocolate notes, underlined by a long finish."
-Winemaker Notes

 

Standard Retail Price: $89.99 per bottle

Foxcroft Online Price: $150 per 2-pack*

*This wine is arriving soon; we'll email you when it's ready for pickup

View full details